Not just another critical review of religion, but a thought-provoking look at what people believe and why.
This book also presents a perspective on the origins of racism and how it relates to the origin of the races. Much discourse is devoted to this subject.
It is not intended to deride religion but to enlighten and create dialog.
The author believes that EVERYTHING in creation is scientific… as opposed to believing everything GOD does is like magic. Certain historical events are discussed that have been the source of many conversations such as:
- Did woman come from a man’s rib
- Did Mary (AS) have a baby with no man as a father
- How did “Christianity” come about
- Where did racism come from
- Will Black people become extinct